We’re Much More Than “Just The Accountant”
At DunlapSLK, we provide researched, meaningful solutions that improve your operational activities, achieve your strategic objectives, and are aimed at increasing revenues and positioning your business for growth.
Simply put, we provide answers. We do that by becoming involved with our clients and taking the time to learn everything we can about their business and industry. We build strong, working relationships that allow us the opportunity to be more than just your accountant, advising you on general business issues that will help your company grow and achieve its goals.
In addition, we work closely with professionals in other specialty areas, such as bankers, investment brokers, attorneys, pension administrators, and insurance agents, to assist us in obtaining all of the data we need to help you make informed decisions.
Our Business Advisory Team members provide assistance in all of the following areas:
- Mergers, acquisitions, and liquidations
- Financial management, including budgets, projections, cash flow forecasting, receivables management, and feasibility studies
- Ratio analysis, key performance indicators, and benchmarking
- Business plans, product pricing, and marketing strategies
- Strategic entity selection
- Complete consultation services for emerging businesses from start-up to maturity
- Day-to-day management advisory services
- External controller functions
- Assistance with buy/sell agreements
- Management consulting for improving business operations
- Employee benefit package analysis
- Obtaining financing and restructuring debt
- Lease vs. buy analysis
- Family business matters
- Succession planning
- Analysis of accounting software systems and cost controls
- Training for your accounting and bookkeeping personnel
Our business consulting and advisory services focus on maximizing efficiency and profitability for our clients through processes, technology, and planning.