We take care of the bookkeeping so you can take care of business.
Not enough time in the day to run the business and take care of maintaining the books? Leave the bookkeeping to us! DunlapSLK offers outsourced bookkeeping services to either complement your current financial staff, or serve as your off-site bookkeeping department, helping to ensure your books are organized, accurate, and up-to-date. Cleaner data leads to more accurate, informed and timely reporting, making your financial statements and reports the valuable business-building tool they are meant to be.
Our Bookkeeping Services Team offers the following services, performed remotely from our office:
- Handling of all accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions
- Invoice generation
- Check printing and bill payment*
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll entries and processing
- Credit card reconciliation
- General ledger and trial balance assistance
* It’s important to note that we do not approve bills for payment, but will seek authorization for bill payment from a designated representative of your company/organization.
We’ll help you automate your bill payments and streamline your payables process, allowing for:
- Mobile processing and payments
- Unlimited online document storage and file backup
- Secure vendor payments and streamlined vendor management
- A complete view of all transactions
- Access to up-to-date information any time, anywhere
Utilizing DunlapSLK’s Virtual Bookkeeping professionals will not only allow you to focus on what’s really important – running your business – but when you consider the cost of a full-time bookkeeper, plus benefits, it may even save you money. Utilizing our bookkeeping services also enhances internal controls, as there is an inherent segregation of duties. In addition, if we have the privilege of serving as your accountants, cleaner and more accurate data and reporting may even save money at year end when the time comes to generate financial statements.
Finally, when you utilize our Bookkeeping Services team, you can rest assured that, as a third party provider, we are bound by an engagement letter and the stringent ethical standards and guidelines of the accounting industry and its regulatory agencies, reducing the risk of potential fraud.
Our bookkeeping services are also available to rental properties and partnerships as well as individuals looking for assistance in paying bills. If you would like to investigate outsourcing your bookkeeping function to us, please contact Stephanie Krupp to set up an initial, no-cost consultation.