Many tax authorities have followed the federal government’s lead in extending fast approaching income tax deadlines due to the ongoing coronavirus crisis. We have compiled a list for your reference and will be updating it as new information is released. In the meantime do not hesitate to reach out to your DunlapSLK team member with any questions. Click here to access the list. Last updated 04/13/2020.
- IRS Provides Guidance on Temporary 100% Expense Deduction for Meals
- President Biden details his tax proposals for individuals in the “American Families Plan”
- SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) Registration Portal Opens April 30
- From FFCRA to ARPA: The latest on paid COVID-related leave
- COBRA Provisions Play Critical Role in COVID-19 Relief Law