DunlapSLK’s team of forty-two volunteers spent a cool October morning serving at the Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) food-packing event held at Delaware Valley University. FMSC is a Minnesota-based 501(c)(3) charity whose mission is to feed hungry children wherever the need is most immediate. They meet their mission by distributing pre-packaged, nutritionally balanced meals in nearly 70 countries. Many of the children receiving meals struggle to have one meal per day in order to survive just one more day. As part of the Central Bucks County MobilePack event, run by Kevin McPoyle, President of Warrington, PA-based KMRD Partners, Inc., our team hand-packed nutritionally balanced meals which are shipped to partners in nearly 70 countries working to reach the neediest children around the world.
Tax Planning Insights
- January 31 Filing Deadline Remains for Employer Wage Statements, Independent Contractor Forms
- Start off 2020 with our QuickBooks Classes!
- Tax Savings Moves Before 2019 Ends
- DunlapSLK Team Members Volunteer at Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) MobilePack
- Independent Contractors v. Employees – An Update