It’s hard to believe but we’re nearing the close of 2019. Before the clock strikes midnight on December 31, there are still things you can do to help maximize your tax-savings opportunities and minimize your tax burden.
Click here for our Year-End Tax Planning Insights letter which highlights moves you can make before 2019 ends.
Speaking of 2019, it was quite a year for the firm – beginning on January 2 when Dunlap & Associates officially merged with Seitz, Leatherman & Kolb to form DunlapSLK. Many exciting developments took place over the course of the past several months, including:
- The launch of our new website at www.dunlapslk.com.
- The addition of two new payroll administrators to our Payroll Services team – Jane Mann, and Stephanie Monaco. And we’ll be welcoming a third administrator – Flurry Berry – in November!
- The addition of two new bookkeeping professionals to our Virtual Bookkeeping Services team – Tosha Taylor, and Jennifer O’Connell. If you haven’t considered using our remote, cloud-based services to ease your bookkeeping burden, contact Stephanie Krupp (firstname.lastname@example.org), our Virtual Bookkeeping Team Leader, to find out how we can help.
- The addition of four staff accountants to our growing team – Kyle Andress, Tom Nuneviller, Jarett Priester, and Mike Godown.
- The addition of a Senior Accountant – Lyzi Patterson, CPA – to our Audit Services team.
- The addition of a new Administrative professional – Genny Nelson – joining us in November.
DunlapSLK launched its first community service project in early October by organizing 42 of our staff members to serve at the Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) food packing event at Delaware Valley University. Our team hand-packed nutritionally balanced meals which are shipped to partners in nearly 70 countries working to reach the neediest children around the world. What a rewarding experience! Our community-based efforts will continue in December with the North Penn Valley Boys & Girls Club Adopt-A-Family for the Holidays program. DunlapSLK has “adopted” two families, and volunteers from among our staff are purchasing gifts to meet the wish lists of each family’s children.
As you can see, it’s been a busy and exciting year, and we’re now gearing up to greet 2020 head-on with the start of the tax filing season. If a friend or business associate comments on their need for a different perspective regarding their income tax, financial, or accounting situation, please give them our name. We sincerely appreciate the faith you have placed in us through your referrals over the years and are always looking for new opportunities to help others who might benefit from our team’s skills and expertise.
We are grateful for the support we have received from you as we continue our new adventure as one firm and look forward to exceeding your expectations in the year ahead.